Live out our values daily
Canon Bretagne has integrated the great ideals of the Japanese headquarters to its corporate culture:
- Kyosei: living and working in harmony for the common good is our philosophy.
- San-ji: includes 3 basic attitudes: self-motivation, self-control, self-awareness.
These values are general guidelines in how we consider the development of the company and of each of our employees.
Trust and innovation
Nothing is more important for us than to establish a relationship of confidence and stability with our partners. We have developed the “Canon Production System” for continuous improvement of performance and regular technological and methodological innovation.
The law “for the freedom to choose one’s professional future” of September 5, 2018 created a tool called “index” to allow the self-evaluation of companies with the aim of measuring the pay gap between women and men.
Composed of 5 indicators, the women-men index is scored on 100 points with a required minimum of 75 points. Canon Bretagne obtains a higher score with 88 points out of 100 for the year 2020.
Details of the points obtained for each indicator:
- Pay gap: 38/40
- Differences in individual increases: 20/20
- Promotion spreads: 10/15
- Percentage of employees increased upon return from maternity leave: 15/15
- Number of employees of the under-represented sex among the 10 highest paid: 5/10
Total calculable indicators: 88/100
Armed with this rating, Canon Bretagne intends to continue the efforts undertaken to constantly improve its scores and continue to promote professional equality, particularly in the areas of:
- equal pay,
- promoting gender diversity in jobs and career management,
- the reconciliation between private and professional life,
- occupational safety and health.
Sponsorship / Patronage
Because we also think “local”, Canon Bretagne has been supporting for several years charitable actions such as “the Telethon”, “les virades de l’espoir” … but also sports actions such as “Le Marathon vert”, “Acigné au feminin”… and different cultural actions for “le cinema 35”, “Le Mont St Michel”…, in which our employees are involved.