We collect your personal information when you use the website and when you fill the contact fill at your disposal on the “Contact” tab of the website. You can limit the information we collect by filling only compulsory fields (fields marked with the symbol “ * ”)
This is information you enter on the contact fill (gender, name, first name, email, telephone number, postal address…). Your personal details will be processed for the following purpose:
You will be able to opt out from receiving such information at any time by unsubscribing using a link provided in all applicable communications.
This category includes files that you upload during the use of the website Canon Bretagne, some of which may include personal information. We will use this information to answer you for the following purposes:
- Examine your application, if you upload a CV or a motivation letter;
- Look at your industrial project, if you upload technical documents.
Canon Bretagne will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so.
The legal basis will depend on the purposes for which we have collected and use your personal information. In almost every case the legal basis will be one of the following:
- Performance of a contract with you: where you have ordered or requested products or Services from us and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and deliver the products or Services to you.
- Consent: for example, where you have indicated you would like to receive marketing and offers from Canon Bretagne, or where you have provided information to us voluntarily in order to enter a competition. You can withdraw your consent at any time; however, the means by which you may do so may vary from country to country.
- Compliance with law: where Canon Bretagne is subject to a legal obligation and needs to use your personal information in order to comply with that obligation.
Except as set out in this policy or where you have provided your consent, the personal information processed when you use our Services will not be shared with or disclosed to other individuals or businesses, for their own use, other than Canon group companies.
For example, we may disclose your personal information to the following third parties for the purposes described here:
- Vendors other subcontractors with whom we have a business relationship and who provide products and services to us so that we can provide our Services to you (such as warehousing and delivery, software development, website hosting and management);
- Third party service providers which carry out marketing campaigns or run customer surveys on our behalf;
- Payment processing companies, credit reference agencies and anti-fraud screening service providers in order to process payments and (where necessary) to carry out fraud-screening;
- With our professional and legal advisers for the purposes of obtaining commercial, financial or legal advice;
- In exceptional circumstances, personal information may be shared with third parties, such as the police and regulatory authorities, to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers, staff and assets,
- We may also disclose your personal information if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation in any jurisdiction, including where that obligation arises as a result of a voluntary act or decision by us (e.g., our decision to operate in a country or a related decision).
Your personal information may be shared by and between Canon Bretagne and other Canon group companies in order to provide our Services to you.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at the contact details below.
We use vendors and service providers mostly based around in France. If we transfer your personal information outside to a country that provides a lower standard of legal protection for your personal information, we will ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate safeguards, for example, through the use of the EU’s standard contractual clauses if your personal information is transferred from inside the European Economic Area to outside.
In certain jurisdictions you have the right to access, correct, update, restrict, receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information or delete your data as well as any other right applicable in your jurisdiction.
Note that after the deletion of your personal information, it cannot be recovered by you and any data or content stored on the Services will also be permanently deleted. We will also delete your personal information once it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
You also have the right to object to your personal information being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to contact your local data protection authority.
SAS Canon Bretagne
Les Landes de Beaugé
35341 Liffré Cedex.
We hope that Canon will be able to resolve any concerns you may have. However, if you are still not satisfied, you may complain to your local data protection authority.
[Définition of Canon Bretagne]
Last modification: 29/05/2019
Version : 1.0.0